Hershey's chocolate factory

Do you love chocolates? Do you want to have fun making chocolate on your own? Then visit the Hershey's chocolate factory. Last month I visited Chocolate World in Hershey, Pennsylvania. I took my parents along and they just loved it.
Hersheys offers a free tour of the ride that includes the story of how Hershey’s makes their chocolate, which was pretty good and informative. One of the attractions at Chocolate World is Create Your Own Candy Bar. It’s a real, mini candy factory where you can customize a single, large candy bar from an array of options. It’s $14.95, but it is an engaging way to spend 30 to 45 minutes, especially if you love to see how chocolates are made.

Hershey's Create Your Own Candy Bar
The Hersheys store carries a huge array of branded merchandise and candy. The candy selection, though there’s a great quantity, isn’t really that diverse. The prices are about what you’d pay at any grocery store. I heard more than one person lamenting that they could do better and not have to haul the stuff home if they just stop by Target or Costco. So I’d suggest focusing on the Hersheys goodies.
Hershey’s Chocolate World gets a 7 out of 10 from me as an adult, I think kids would rank it higher :)

Comments